A lot of coffee has been tested in the Good Housekeeping Institute Kitchen Appliances Lab from drip, single-serve, cold brew, and French press coffee makers to espresso and latte machines. During these tests, we’ve come to depend on a handful of accessories that not only help keep our test procedures consistent but also make our at-home lives easier and more enjoyable.
7 best coffee accessories are listed below to help you prepare and serve coffee, no matter what type of coffee maker you use. They include an assortment of top-tested picks from coffee grinders to travel mugs, all the things that make our coffee-making and drinking experience so much better.
- Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Electric Coffee Grinder
- Bodum BISTRO Burr Coffee Grinder, 1 EA, Black
- Burr Manual Grinder
- Bodum French press
- Hario ceramic coffee dripper
- Chemex glass pour-over
The top-performing coffee grinder produces evenly ground coffee, from fine to very coarse which is crucial for maximum flavor extraction. Meanwhile, uneven coffee grounds mean brewing at different rates, which could lead to weak coffee.) The hopper holds 3/4 pounds of coffee beans, so you won’t have to refill it often. It’s also tinted for UV-blocking and has an air-tight lid to help preserve the beans.
- 15 settings (plus Micro settings) let you adjust your grind to suit your taste
- One-touch start timer keeps your last setting, just push to grind
- Hopper holds up to 0. 75 pounds of Coffee beans. Product Dimension – 12×7.4×16 inch
- Grounds container accommodates up to 110 grams (enough for 12 cups). never use water or other liquids to clean the inside of the grinder/burrs
One of our best coffee accessories is this blade grinder from Hamilton Beach . Blade grinders, in general, require a little learning curve to master, but they’re smaller, more compact, and a fraction of the price than burr grinders. This one has a removable grinding canister, which makes filling up your coffee basket easier than ever.
- Quieter than competitors: Whether it’s early morning or late at night, you can make fresh grounds without making too much noise
- Makeup to 12 cups of coffee: You can grind up to 9 tablespoons of beans, enough for 12 cups of coffee. Wipe the base with a damp cloth
- Hidden cord storage: A hideaway cord storage at the bottom of the grinder stores the cord neatly and out of sight when it is not in use
- Stainless steel blades: Durable stainless steel blades grind coffee beans and spices with ease
The Bistro Electric Burr Grinder crushes the coffee beans between conical burrs rather than chopping them, preventing the coffee from losing its characteristic taste and aroma. It is made from borosilicate glass, steel, plastic, rubber, and silicone.
- The Bistro Burr Grinder consistently crushes beans between stainless steel conical burrs. Equipped with a friction clutch, which protects the grinding gear by the presence of small stones.
- Holds up to 7.75 Ounces of Coffee Beans.
Often, the device includes a revolving screw that pushes the food through. It may be powered electrically or manually. Burr mills do not heat the ground product by friction as much as blade grinders (“choppers”) and produce particles of a uniform size determined by the separation between the grinding surfaces. The ease of use yet very simple design makes this manual coffee grinder our top coffee accessories you should consider to have it in your kitchen.
- Built-in adjustable grind selector
- Convenient & easy to use
- Grind fresh coffee every day.
- Patented ceramic combo burrs: – Our signature burr grinder blades are designed and tested through three professional grade inspections to last 5x’s longer than stainless steel blades.
The Electric Bodum French press coffee maker may seem like a fancy new coffee making option but it is not that different from the traditional. It is not like an automated drip machine with dozens of features, timers, and various settings.
- Timely Aesthetic
- User-friendly design
- Affordable price
- Easy to clean Brewer
This product is designed for manual, pour-over style coffee brewing. Brews 1 – 3 cups at a time works well with V60 size 02 paper or cloths filter. Very hands-on brewing, allowing you, the user to control brewing time and temperature.
- A ceramic body which retained heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing circle
- Cone shape helps to better accentuate coffee with flora of fruit flavor notes
- Spiral ribs allow for maximum coffee expansion
Glass pour-over has an hourglass shape, with a bowl-like bottom and funneled top. A more recent design has a glass handle.
- It features a classy-wooden handle around the mid-section.
- It uses a coarser grind
We have searched the best and affordable accessories for all the coffee lovers who want to enjoy the real taste of coffee. Top 5 Best Coffee Makers Machines To Buy In 2020 will give you an insight of our best picks to buy automatic and semi automatic coffee makers. In Case there are coffee lovers who just want to have the real taste of an Italian coffee Top 5 Best Espresso and Capuccino Machines for 2020 is out best guide to look no further. Happy coffee 🙂